Monday, October 11, 2010

irreversible exhibition

tomorrow is a final date for our exhibition "irreversible exhibition" before this day I no have free time to up blog for show about our exhibition but today is a nice date I already have more free time so let's check its up about Irreversible exhibition.


poster exhibition from tarn tour koafang

and nice statement exhibition from C


and in this exhibition I have video open exhibition too. the man in video is nice 555.

and finally thank you everyone for helping me. and this exhibition is not finished if I make it alone thanks a lot :) . and don't forget its tomorrow is last date for exhibition so come to school for prepare cleaning gallery. thx thx thx thx thx.


some part of our exhibition




Tour's work


Green's work

Pat's work

No comments:

Post a Comment