Saturday, October 16, 2010

There's an animal inside of us all.


" There's an animal inside of us all."

last weekend I have met some story that happened with me. Actually I ever met its before. Sure , it's always make me moody and angry every times when I met about this story. you shouldn't know what's story because this is my fucking story. and this story teach me to know
" There's an animal inside of us all."


this illustration have more detail and difficult to check about detail but I think first time when I finished this work it impress me and I'm gonna show more detail about this illustration.

first step I just draw a line on my body and make a black hold on my body.
let's fun on my body and then

nearly finish but it's no have shade yet!


you can see eye of animal inside of my body. cruel and horrible


I catch the smell of blood like a..... I can't describe. I don't want to talk about its.

I'm so happy when I see a little detail :)

good luck! and try to catch your animal inside ur body and ur mind. don't show ur animal to say Hi with other people. Sure, you will got a nice word and someone go away from you maybe free kick for u before u got home.

2 comments:

  1. บอสทำข้างบนให้ ขยับๆยังงัยอะ
    ส่นงานชิ้นนี้บอสไม่เอาตัวบอสออกเหลือแต่ ลายละ
    แต่รู้ว่าบอสต้องมีเหตุผม อธิบายหน่อยซิ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I have other version of this work like ur said.
    but this work happened from my story so I think about myself only.
    and main idea of this work is just "There's an animal inside of us all" topic.

    ReplyDelete