Monday, December 20, 2010

F-design project (2)


finally I got final logo about F -design event that coming up on february 2011. this is an event about art exhibition and concert from school of architecture and design. and about this logo is come form different perception of other people may be some people got F from point of view but some people got another word or another meaning from point of view when they see logo at first time. and I make its in the block because I want to telling you about we want to play and experimental in this event we want to releasing. and invite you to enjoin this event which coming up on Feb 2011.:)


this is first version poster in this event just tell what happen in F - design and after this I have another version you will see in coming soon and you will got the theme and the list of artist and another band in next poster. have fun :)



just corporate design about sign and website. I love all of this so cute and make me think about ........ may be you don't know what I mean 555. so if I have an information about this event I will let's you know and update its in asap. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment