Friday, January 7, 2011

communication with form and space project (in process)
















around 4 mount for made this project. I have a brief about space around Sathorn rd. 1 kilometer square. I try to find identity around here. I have many research but I think it not enough. So try to do it well.
I focus about the student in this area. so amazing 55 and make me reminded when I was in high school
after I made this process. I want to work on the student uniform. I found something interested about this topic is many student in this area try to identified themself by using their uniform even though it's have student uniform are all same pattern, it differ by each other prople who wears. So on next step I try to create something but now I will stopped a time to think about work and I have more time for paarty in this night yeah! 555. see ya my work :)     

2 comments: